Thursday, March 02, 2006

From Rivals to Bridesmaid

Oh, here is another dear friend, Brenda. Brenda and I met oh..what is like 7 years ago, because of a boneheaded ex i had..Okay ready for this...My ex (no, not Milton) broke up with me to date Brenda, then later cheated on both of us with the other..did you get that? He later would tell us lies about one another so we'd end up hating each other...instead through God's Grace..we became very good friends.
This picture was taken at her wedding in 2005, I was one of her Bridesmaids...Brenda is also one of my Bridesmaids..

"From Rivals to Bridemaids"
 Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a writer that writes from the heart...and emotion (ergo, the name of my blog). Most of what I write about, I have had first hand experience in. Anything I review does not say I am an expert...I only write what I THINK and whether I like it or not! Not how the rest of the world should think or feel. I am Mexican/Italian and a Leo..again..why my blog is called the World of Emotion!! Hope you enjoy what I have to say and/or review. Enjoy!