Thursday, July 28, 2011

What Is that I Love by Justin Hutchins

With a love like this, romance is still alive


If asked why I love her, I would say:

It's the sway in her hips,

the thickness in her thighs.

it's the lust in her lips,

the love in her eyes.

It's the softness of her skin,

the silk in her hair.

It's the twist in her walk;

it's the sweetness in her talk.

Ut's the way she loves me

that makes me love her each day.

That is what I would say.


-Justin Hutchins-


One word: Whoa!


*Sigh*


THAT'S the type of feeling, as women, that we want to inspire in a man. We want him to look at us and descibe those same words that Justin Hutchins did when he described his Queen. Whoa!


*Its the sway of MY hips, the lust of MY lips that'll have this man adore me!


I'm about go fantasize about this poem, so until next time...


Remember to Continue to

Be Inspiring, Be Inspired!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a writer that writes from the heart...and emotion (ergo, the name of my blog). Most of what I write about, I have had first hand experience in. Anything I review does not say I am an expert...I only write what I THINK and whether I like it or not! Not how the rest of the world should think or feel. I am Mexican/Italian and a Leo..again..why my blog is called the World of Emotion!! Hope you enjoy what I have to say and/or review. Enjoy!