Wednesday, December 10, 2008

THAT Latina!

I was on the net searching around for different poetry and came across this one, the Author is Unknown but whomever wrote this, my hat off to you.....
See that Latina
Love that Latina
Never put another above that Latina
Hold that Latina
Don`t try to mold or scold that Latina
Respect that Latina
Always protect that Latina
Don`t neglect or disrespect Latina
Cry for that LatinaSigh for that Latina
Don`t lie or try to deny that Latina
Bask in the glory of that Latina
Tell the lifelong story of that Latina
Teach your daughters to be that Latina
Help in the struggle to free that Latina
Get on one knee and propose tothat Latina
Confide in the warmth inside that Latina
Abide in unselfish pride of that Latina
Don`t put so much work into trying to ride that Latina
Appreciate that LatinaDon`t berate that Latina
Don`t try to emasculate or domesticate that Latina
See that Latina
Admire that Latina
Desire that LatinaBe inspired by that Latina
Use your mind to set fire to that Latina
Be true to that Latina
Always do for that Latina
Slowly undress that Latina
Gently caress that Latina
Make Love to that Latina
Kiss and hug that Latina
Learn to know that Latina
Don`t be afraid to show that Latina
That you are willing to grow with thatLatina
Uphold that Latina
Console that Latina
You`re a fool if you think you can control that Latina
Share with that Latina
Be fair to that Latina
Sincerely care for that Latina
Always be there for that Latina
Bow your head and pray with that Latina
Remember to stay with that Latina
Stop trying to just lay with that Latina
Never mind what they say about that Latina
No other will ever brighten your day like
that Latina

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a writer that writes from the heart...and emotion (ergo, the name of my blog). Most of what I write about, I have had first hand experience in. Anything I review does not say I am an expert...I only write what I THINK and whether I like it or not! Not how the rest of the world should think or feel. I am Mexican/Italian and a Leo..again..why my blog is called the World of Emotion!! Hope you enjoy what I have to say and/or review. Enjoy!