Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Grateful Wednesday: The Attitude of Gratitude



Grateful Wednesday: The Attitude of Gratitude

I am grateful for the trials & tribulations that I have experienced in my life throughout the years, from the heartaches, to the tragedies & even those setbacks. Each one of those experiences has help mold & shape me into the woman I am today. If it weren't for any of those situations, I wouldn't know how to turn to God for strength.  For it was in my moments of weakness that God saw all the potential in me to help inspire the lives of others. It was in those  moments of darkness that I found an everlasting relationship with God, who shined His luminous light upon me to give me hope that the best was truly yet to come.

 I once saw a quote that said, "God gives His hardest battles to His toughest soldiers." 
Because of those trials & tribulations, I now wear my armor with Pride, for I now know that no weapon ever formed against me shall ever prosper because as long as God is for me, who dare be against me! 
#Godssoldier #blessed #gratefulwednesday

What are YOU grateful for?

Stay Blessed, Mi Gente!



No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a writer that writes from the heart...and emotion (ergo, the name of my blog). Most of what I write about, I have had first hand experience in. Anything I review does not say I am an expert...I only write what I THINK and whether I like it or not! Not how the rest of the world should think or feel. I am Mexican/Italian and a Leo..again..why my blog is called the World of Emotion!! Hope you enjoy what I have to say and/or review. Enjoy!