Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Grateful Wednesdays: The Attitude of Gratitude



Hola Mi Gente,

I have noticed through various news feeds a lot of negativity of what people don’t have rather than what blessings they do have…so I would like to turn it around into the positive of...
What are you Thankful for?  

*FYI…there is ALWAYS something to be grateful for.

Therefore, I have to decided to start something new here, on my blog Dleesaa.blogspot.com & on my Facebook page… 

Grateful Wednesdays: The Attitude of Gratitude”

When I post “Grateful Wednesdays: The Attitude of Gratitude” , Please comment what you are grateful for.

What I hope to accomplish is that if people start to show Gratitude for what they have, that more blessings will appear to them & they'll get rid of the:
 “…when it rains, it pours” Attitude.

Never forget, Mi Gente, there is someone out “there” praying for the life you have….always show gratitude…even in the smallest thing for it may be something grand to someone else.

As always, remember to...
Be Inspiring, Be Inspired

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a writer that writes from the heart...and emotion (ergo, the name of my blog). Most of what I write about, I have had first hand experience in. Anything I review does not say I am an expert...I only write what I THINK and whether I like it or not! Not how the rest of the world should think or feel. I am Mexican/Italian and a Leo..again..why my blog is called the World of Emotion!! Hope you enjoy what I have to say and/or review. Enjoy!