Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Dleesaa

WOW!!!! You actually logged on to read about me? Well let me not disappoint you and think there is nothing to read.
I am a 36 (will be 37 on August 9th) If you know your zodiac signs you'll know that I am a Lioness...roar!!! A true protector of her family and the ones she loves!!! I am a proud Latina!!! Mexican/Italian to be exact but raised more as a Latina eating frijoles and tortillas and yes tamales at Christmas. I have two BEAUTIFUL children. A daughter whom I named Isis...yes A true princess who will become Queen. Then we have my Prince....Michael Anthony..."Mikey" for short. Who is truly a royal pain in the ass to this Queen. A King? But of course, his name is Michael, a Nuyorican ( Puerto Rican, born and raised in New York). We are not married...yet. Our BIG day is this July on our 7 year anniversay...I got lucky enough that the day fell on a Saturday. We live in South Orange County...some of you may know it as the O.C. (yes, two people from the barrio and the projects of New York live a hop, skip & a jump from Newport and Laguna) TTFN!!! (Ta Ta For Now...my daughter taught me that one). Let see how this goes, if i could post it with out losing anything I wrote ( I went to the Fashion Institute...not ITT...hehehee)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a writer that writes from the heart...and emotion (ergo, the name of my blog). Most of what I write about, I have had first hand experience in. Anything I review does not say I am an expert...I only write what I THINK and whether I like it or not! Not how the rest of the world should think or feel. I am Mexican/Italian and a Leo..again..why my blog is called the World of Emotion!! Hope you enjoy what I have to say and/or review. Enjoy!