Thursday, February 09, 2006

My Bestest Friend in the whole wide world!!!

This is my comadre Jenny (Comadre means Co-mother...she is my daughter's Godmother) I met Jenny when I was....oh let's see ..20-21..yeah 21. I couldn't stand her ass when I met her, I thought she was to friggin' perky and annoying as hell. We use to work together at...let's see if y'all remember this.. Jay Jacobs at Lakewood Mall. WOW!! long time ago. But after 6 hours working together in the store during inventory...she grew on me and she has been my bestest friend since.

She never judges when I screw up or feel like shit because I did. She's the first one I told I was pregnant when I couldn't tell anyone. She even tried to make me believe she was helping me "plot" my escape from my family to secretly have the baby in Chicago and she would raise her as her own. (no, this was not a episode of "All My Children" wait maybe it was and that's where I got this genious idea) She is truly a blessing in my life and I hope my daughter is equally blessed with a best friend like her. As you can see I had my daughter and never told her Jenny was her real mother...Just kidding!!!!She is also my Maid of Honor!!!! I love you Gurl!!! Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a writer that writes from the heart...and emotion (ergo, the name of my blog). Most of what I write about, I have had first hand experience in. Anything I review does not say I am an expert...I only write what I THINK and whether I like it or not! Not how the rest of the world should think or feel. I am Mexican/Italian and a Leo..again..why my blog is called the World of Emotion!! Hope you enjoy what I have to say and/or review. Enjoy!