Thursday, February 09, 2006

Okay, think I'm good at this...

So, yes..now I think I can get this "Blog" thing down. I looooove to write and the one thing I always wanted was for people to read what I had to say.

Isn't it funny how when men get sick they think they are dying? My fiance has a cold and he swears he's on his death bed. Men. "Honey, rub my back" Honey, massage my head? Baby, can you make me some soup...ppllease..." Us women...what are we doing when we're sick? We get the kids ready for the sitter, we attempt to put some sort of makeup on, manage to put a decent outfit together to go to work and we make the kids breakfast (okay...wait that some one else, I don't cook), well anyway you get the point. we still manage to do all this and not to mention save the world in the middle of being sick without even breaking a sweat. Damn...we're near darn invinceable (Is that right? it's late, I worked a 13 hour day and I can't think if the word is spelled right)...God love them...I guess that's why we were sooooo blessed to bare children, because they of course couldn't handle it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a writer that writes from the heart...and emotion (ergo, the name of my blog). Most of what I write about, I have had first hand experience in. Anything I review does not say I am an expert...I only write what I THINK and whether I like it or not! Not how the rest of the world should think or feel. I am Mexican/Italian and a Leo..again..why my blog is called the World of Emotion!! Hope you enjoy what I have to say and/or review. Enjoy!