Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My Anyway Friend




I was watching an episode of "Private Practice"; Taye Diggs character "Sam' had to say a toast at his 15 year old daughter's wedding. (don't even get me started on that one, thats a whole 'nother blog)


Sam goes on to say in his toast how when his daughter was a little girl, she would call him her "Anyway" friend. He nor the viewers for that matter, knew what an "Anyway Friend" was. To be honest, neither did i, but when he went on to explain, he made perfectly good sense.



An Anyway Friend is a friend that no matter what you did, no matter how you behave, no matter what you say, no matter what life throws at your friendship they love you ANYWAY!


Isn't it funny how a child could come up with a term like that but as adults we make all these excuses.
To All my Anyway Friends...I am truly blessed that our paths have crossed and we have been part on one another's lives.
It is a true blessing to have an Anyway Friend!!
Remember to always....
Be Inspiring, Be Inspired
my Anyway Friends.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a writer that writes from the heart...and emotion (ergo, the name of my blog). Most of what I write about, I have had first hand experience in. Anything I review does not say I am an expert...I only write what I THINK and whether I like it or not! Not how the rest of the world should think or feel. I am Mexican/Italian and a Leo..again..why my blog is called the World of Emotion!! Hope you enjoy what I have to say and/or review. Enjoy!