Monday, February 07, 2011

The Warrior's Declaration by Patricia Moreno, creator of intenSati

When I first read this declaration I found this picture on the web. She symbolizes everything this declartion states. Move Forward Mis Reinas, Mis Warriors!!!


The Warrior Declaration
Today I stand as a warrior and I choose to be all I can be.
I stand for excellence in all areas of my life.
I am dedicated to loving my life and living my life's calling.
I choose perseverance, courage, integrity, and impeccability.
I look for confidence and approval in my own heart and mind, and what you think of me makes no difference.
I know that it is ultimately how I feel about myself that gives me the experience of my life, and shame, guilt, regret and resentment are the most deadly of all opponents. The only way they can be defeated is by absolute integrity, or the absence of contradiction between what i know, what I profess, and what I do. I know that when lie to myself i am severed from my truth, which is my power, and an inharmonious relationship to my truth is deadly.
No one is born a warrior, just like no one is born an average man. We make ourselves that way by the accumulation of steps we take towards one or the other. I know the power of my mind and I begin every journey confident of victory. I am only defeated when I have accepted defeat and the moment I turn my back on myself and my vision may be the moment I halt just short of my goal and I will make useless all my previous efforts.
My work is to discover my work and with all my heart give myself to it. By honoring this path I will achieve the greatest victory of all, a life of love, a life I love and a life well-lived.
Today I choose the path of the warrior!


For more on Patricia Moreno and intenSati please see the link below:

http://www.satilife.com/


Remember to continue to
Be Inspiring, Be Inspired

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a writer that writes from the heart...and emotion (ergo, the name of my blog). Most of what I write about, I have had first hand experience in. Anything I review does not say I am an expert...I only write what I THINK and whether I like it or not! Not how the rest of the world should think or feel. I am Mexican/Italian and a Leo..again..why my blog is called the World of Emotion!! Hope you enjoy what I have to say and/or review. Enjoy!