Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Weigh In Wednesday


So I'm not going to be beating around on how I did.....
Last week we left off at a loss of 4.6...ahhh....4.....point....6.


Well today! I....*head bowed*.....I gained .4.....let me clarify POINT 4....less than half a
pound...ugh...my toes were really looking forward to that pedicure!


But I know what did me in.....

(*see below)


VALENTINE'S DAY!!!


Though my darling of a husband didn't bring home chocolates...what he did do was...take me out to dinner.
What was on the menu you ask? Why I shall tell you...
I had lobster bisque for an appetizer (*I shared that by the way) and lobster thermidor...what is that, you say?
Well the description says:
One pound of Maine lobster, exoctic mushroom, truffle oil & parmesan be chamel sauce

Hmmmm...I should have known that when the words truffle and sauce are in the same sentence it's no bueno for my thighs...but boy, was it goooooood...was it worth it? jury still out on that one...what this has taught me was I can still have a great meal, just cant over do it.

My husband can eat like this everyday and not gain an ounce...I just look at the food and I can feel the seams busting on my skirt.

Though I gained less than a half a pound, I'm not too discouraged because I know exactly what it was and I just start right back up.

How's the challenge working out? Boy, you guys have a lot of questions...

I must say oretty good...the first two days were lil rough, but i figured what I needed to walk to get my 10,000 steps in and so far its been great. My lil Prince and has been a great motivator and keeps me moving.

This week's challenge....I need to work on my flabby arms...I feel like I have wings and I'm about to take off.

My brothers tell me I need to start doing pushups..so pushups here I come...I can barely do one. Currently the measurements on my arms is 12.5 inches...need to get that number lower.

Til next week my readers...until then:

Remember to continue to:

Be Inspiring , Be Inspired

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a writer that writes from the heart...and emotion (ergo, the name of my blog). Most of what I write about, I have had first hand experience in. Anything I review does not say I am an expert...I only write what I THINK and whether I like it or not! Not how the rest of the world should think or feel. I am Mexican/Italian and a Leo..again..why my blog is called the World of Emotion!! Hope you enjoy what I have to say and/or review. Enjoy!