Saturday, August 08, 2009

80's Throwback Pix

\

The Nerd I married, he was such a good sport about us dressing him up.


The shirt I had made for the evening read:
"La Reina turns 40"



One of the group shots featuring, Valley Girls, Rockers and Nerds... Oh MY!!

"David Lee Roth" and his groupie

Isis and Natty...hip hop and pop together

Ah... the women of the Clicka
My Bestest and I start off the Soul Train line..
showing dem young'stas' how its done..


That's right
"Its my Birfday I'm Shorty its my Birfday"

I wish you all enough!!!!
Love you!


*Note: More pix from the evening..are posted on my Facebook

1 comment:

Natalie Michele said...

I love it - what a great night! Nice pics...I wonder where you got those from?! haha love you D! =)

About Me

My photo
I'm a writer that writes from the heart...and emotion (ergo, the name of my blog). Most of what I write about, I have had first hand experience in. Anything I review does not say I am an expert...I only write what I THINK and whether I like it or not! Not how the rest of the world should think or feel. I am Mexican/Italian and a Leo..again..why my blog is called the World of Emotion!! Hope you enjoy what I have to say and/or review. Enjoy!