Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2014: The Year of Transformation



As the final hours of 2013 are coming to an end...as many will do, I too, am reflecting on all that as transpired these last 365 days. 

For me...2012 was the year of Change...and a big one it was & 2013 was the year of Greatness. As great as it was, the final weeks have been the toughest for me...doors were being shut that I had no idea why and then realized that God was either saying, "the time has come that this door be shut; it served it's purpose" or "the door was opened too soon, time was not right"...it was a reminder that I must continue to allow God to work on me from the inside out and allow all that is meant to be...be. 

2014 will be the Year of Transformation.

It will be what you make of it.
2014 is the year you spent the last 5 years talking about: 

Single girls will become married women, Single mothers will become a blended family, Once only children will become a sibling, Employees will become Employers, Financial challenges will be debt free,
Broken Hearts will be mended,
Aspiring writers will become published authors!

Yes, The Year of Transformation will be here in less than 24 hours...
How you do INTEND to transform your world?

Stay Blessed, Mi Gente!
I send you love & light always & In All Ways! 
#2014almosthere #gratefulinallthings #transformation #newhomein2014 #newchapter

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a writer that writes from the heart...and emotion (ergo, the name of my blog). Most of what I write about, I have had first hand experience in. Anything I review does not say I am an expert...I only write what I THINK and whether I like it or not! Not how the rest of the world should think or feel. I am Mexican/Italian and a Leo..again..why my blog is called the World of Emotion!! Hope you enjoy what I have to say and/or review. Enjoy!