Thursday, December 05, 2013

Grateful Wednesday: The Attitude of Gratitude

Grateful Wednesday: The Attitude of Gratitude 

With Thanksgiving tomorrow and me trying to put together a memorable dinner for my family...there's a person I want to show gratitude for who help make my first Thanksgiving after the split last year, a success...my SIL, Tiffany. 

Tiff, you are a remarkable woman, mother & an exceptional mate for my brother. As a sister, I pray that my brothers find someone that will love & care for them unconditionally. You, SIL, far exceed what I would hope for my brother & not to mention, one helluva cook, too ;)...I, thank you. Today on Grateful Wednesday I honor you for YOU, I thank you for my beautiful nieces & my handsome nephew. You are now & always will be my SIL!!! Love you!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a writer that writes from the heart...and emotion (ergo, the name of my blog). Most of what I write about, I have had first hand experience in. Anything I review does not say I am an expert...I only write what I THINK and whether I like it or not! Not how the rest of the world should think or feel. I am Mexican/Italian and a Leo..again..why my blog is called the World of Emotion!! Hope you enjoy what I have to say and/or review. Enjoy!