Thursday, December 19, 2013

Being Grateful: The Attitude of Grattitude




FAITH

As we are starting the final 13 days of 2013...I am starting to reflect on all that this year has brought to and taken from my life. Some I welcomed with open arms while others I clenched so hard to that it was difficult to let go of. 

However, the one thing that has remained in all of this...is my unwavering Faith...Faith in God that all is well. My Faith in God is what helped me get through it all and it will be my continued Faith that will allow me to go into 2014 with NO Fear...for what I know is... God's Timing is infinitely perfect & all that unfolds is how it is meant to be. 

I Trust Him!

So today...I AM undoubtedly grateful for my continued Faith that has allow me to roll with the punches, hit the curve balls that I didn't see coming...but God did...and those moments I was side blinded in & couldn't see clear. 
My Faith, helped me roll with ease, hit those balls out the park & see as clear as can be. 

"Faith is Believing when I can't see. Faith is obeying when I don't understand why. Faith is following God's lead without knowing where. Faith is waiting on God's Timing without know when. Faith is expecting a miracle without knowing how."-Pastor Rick Warren

My Faith...I am always &  In ALL ways...grateful for.
 #grateful #faithwoman #trustgod #godstiming

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a writer that writes from the heart...and emotion (ergo, the name of my blog). Most of what I write about, I have had first hand experience in. Anything I review does not say I am an expert...I only write what I THINK and whether I like it or not! Not how the rest of the world should think or feel. I am Mexican/Italian and a Leo..again..why my blog is called the World of Emotion!! Hope you enjoy what I have to say and/or review. Enjoy!